Sep 21, 2021
BTECH 140 - Word Processing Applications
A grade of “C” or better in BTECH 102 or instructor permission.
This course provides thorough coverage of text editing and formatting using word processing software. Tables, columns, styles, graphics, merge operations, and basic web design are covered.
4 theory hours.
Guided Practice Hours
2 guided practice hours.
Vocational Program Course
Vocational program course.
AA General Elective
May be used as a general elective in the AA degree.
- Become proficient formatting characters, paragraphs and pages
- Become proficient using columns in newsletters
- Become proficient in creating forms
- Become proficient merging documents
- Become proficient creating a reference document
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)