Dec 02, 2021
ECON& 202 - Macro Economics
MATH 060 , READ 080 , or instructor permission.
A macroeconomic study of the U.S. economy as a system for solving the fundamental problems of how a society uses its material resources. Emphasis is given to national income, inflation, unemployment, international trade, business cycles, and the monetary system.
5 theory hours.
AA Specified Elective
Satisfies social science distribution area B requirement or specified elective for the AA degree.
- Explain the fundamental concepts of market economics
- Understand and describe the concepts and methods of macroeconomic measurements
- Describe and explain the roles of international trading arrangements
- Describe and critique the tools of fiscal and monetary policy
- Ability to apply economic reasoning to current events
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)