Oct 22, 2021
HUMDV 109 - Personal Development
Placement in READ 080 and ENGL 060 .
A balanced view of current theory and research in psychology with an emphasis on personality, motivation, decision making and learning. The focus is on understanding the role of family, the environment and individual choices and how they combine in shaping the development of the individual.
2 theory hours.
AA General Elective
Satisfies general elective requirement for the AA degree.
- Develop a deeper understanding of their thought habits, motivations, values and behavior
- Become more aware of choices and options available to them
- Gain knowledge and skills needed to affect personal change and development
- Gain skills in decision making
- Increase motivation for positive change
- Develop awareness of their learning styles
- Understand how personal choices create who they are
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)