Oct 19, 2021
MATH 100 - Vocational Technical Mathematics
A grade of “C-” or better in MATH 060 or appropriate placement score.
This course is designed to meet the needs of the vocational-technical student. Topics will include powers and roots, signed numbers, formulae manipulation, plane and solid geometry, trigonometry and specialized formulae.
5 theory hours.
Vocational Program Course
Vocational program course.
AA General Elective
May be used as a general elective for the AA degree.
- Solve problems involving whole numbers and fractions
- Solve problems involving decimals, ratios, proportions and percent
- Evaluate exponential numbers and convert metric and English measurement values
- Use geometry to find measurements of 2- and 3-dimensions figures
- Use triangle trigonometry
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)