Oct 19, 2021
PE 110 - Intermediate Basketball (Co-ed)
Apparent good health or physician’s approval for participation, PE 109 or instructor permission.
This class is designed for those with a basic knowledge and ability to play basketball. The class will stress development of advanced skills and team play.
Guided Practice Hours
2 guided practice hours.
AA General Elective
Up to 3 PE activity credits can be used as general electives in the AA degree.
- Review learning the rules of basketball
- Learn and apply advanced skills of basketball
- Learn and apply advanced strategies in team play
- Improve coordination and physical fitness levels
- Participate in atmosphere of cooperation and competition
- Complete a rules and skills assessment at the end of the quarter
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)