May 18, 2022
PE 114 - Intermediate Golf
Apparent good health or physician’s approval for participation. PE 113 or instructor permission.
This course is designed to help students not only learn how to improve their golf skills but their golf game. Emphasis will be on shot selection and shot execution. The rules of the game of golf and golf etiquette will also be taught. This class will promote the benefits of golf as a lifetime fitness activity. Students must provide their own clubs, golf balls and golf course fees to participate.
Guided Practice Hours
2 guided practice hours.
AA General Elective
Up to 3 PE activity credits can be used as general electives in the AA degree.
- The student will demonstrate a basic level of proficiency with the basic strokes used in golf
- The student will have demonstrated knowledge of course management strategies
- The student will demonstrate an understanding of more advanced golf skills
- The student will have demonstrated knowledge of the benefits of golf as a lifetime fitness activity
- The student will demonstrate knowledge of the rules of the game and golf etiquette while playing
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)