Dec 09, 2021
PE 124 - Intermediate Softball
Apparent good health or physician’s approval for participation; PE 120 or instructor permission.
Students in this class will further develop their softball skills and learn more advanced strategies of fast-pitch softball. Offensive skills, other than hitting, will be introduced and team concepts will be further enhanced. The benefits of softball as a lifetime fitness activity will also be emphasized. Each student must provide their own glove to participate.
Guided Practice Hours
2 guided practice hours.
AA General Elective
Up to 3 PE activity credits can be used as general electives in the AA degree.
- The student will demonstrate a proficiency at the skills of throwing, fielding, hitting and bunting
- The student will demonstrate the ability to bunt and slap hit
- The student will have demonstrated knowledge of bunt and slap hit defenses
- The student will demonstrate an understanding of the offensive strategies of fast-pitch softball
- The student will demonstrate team cooperation and sportsmanship
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)