Dec 02, 2021
PE 127 - Advanced Volleyball
Apparent good health or physician’s approval for participation; PE 125 and PE 126 or instructor permission.
This class is designed for those with a basic knowledge and ability to play volleyball. The class will stress the development of advanced skills in the context of multiple offensive and defensive strategies. Emphasis will be on advanced techniques and building an understanding of the game itself.
Guided Practice Hours
2 guided practice hours.
AA General Elective
Up to 3 PE activity credits can be used as general electives in the AA degree.
- The student will demonstrate a proficiency at all of the basic skills and techniques of volleyball
- The student will have demonstrated knowledge of the offensive systems of play
- The student will have demonstrated knowledge of the defensive systems of play
- The student will demonstrate an understanding of the benefits of volleyball as a lifetime fitness activity
- The student will have demonstrated knowledge of the application of the rules of the game
- The student will demonstrate cooperation and sportsmanship during drills and play
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)