Oct 19, 2021
PE 130 - Credits Intermediate Weight Lifting
Apparent good health or physician’s approval for participation with modifications; PE 129 or instructor permission.
This is an intermediate level weight lifting program designed to help the student continue development of both size, strength and fitness conditioning. Emphasis will be placed on strength and endurance training.
Guided Practice Hours
4 guided practice hours.
AA General Elective
Up to 3 PE activity credits can be used as general electives in the AA degree.
- Learn and apply weight lifting techniques at the intermediate level
- Choose a workout program
- Organize a workout plan
- Evaluate the importance of weight lifting as a supplement to a fit lifestyle
- Recognize safety procedures and participate in an atmosphere of cooperation
- Complete a fitness profile assessment at the end of the quarter
- Write a short self-evaluation essay
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)