Oct 19, 2021
PE 166 - Intermediate Baseball
Apparent good health or physician’s approval for participation; PE 165 or instructor permission.
This course is a continuation of the Beginning Baseball class and will build upon the skills and strategies learned there. Emphasis will be placed on continued skill development with more advanced skills taught. More sophisticated offensive and defensive strategies will also be developed. The days and time of this class will be arranged by the instructor. Students must provide their own glove to participate.
Guided Practice Hours
2 guided practice hours.
AA General Elective
Up to 3 PE activity credits can be used as general electives in the AA degree.
- The students will demonstrate proficiency in performing the basic skills of baseball
- The students will demonstrate the ability to perform more advanced skills
- The students will have demonstrated knowledge of the more advanced strategies of offense and defense
- The students will demonstrate the qualities of cooperation and sportsmanship
- The students will have demonstrated knowledge of the value of lifetime fitness
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)