Oct 22, 2021
PE 171 - Intermediate Fitness Lab
Apparent good health or physician’s approval for participation with modifications; PE 170 or instructor permission.
This is an intermediate level exercise program that will help students continue the development of their physical fitness by training aerobically, using stations, with the theory of high repetition. The emphasis of the program will be increased strength, better aerobic fitness with continued or increased flexibility.
Guided Practice Hours
4 guided practice hours.
AA General Elective
Up to 3 PE activity credits can be used as general electives in the AA degree.
- The student will improve cardiovascular efficiency
- The student will improve muscular strength
- The student will improve muscular endurance
- The student will increase flexibility
- The student will positively affect blood pressure
- The student will acquire stress management techniques
- The student will improve body composition
- The student will reinforce a positive self-image
- The student will apply principles to workouts outside the classroom
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)