Jan 27, 2022
ALSA 210 - Substance Use Disorder Treatment and the Law
The course will cover the interaction of Substance Use Disorder treatment facilities and the various elements of the judicial system. A primary focus will be the legal responsibility of individual chemical dependency professionals in the State of WA.
2 theory hours.
Vocational Program Course
Vocational program course.
AA General Elective
May be used as a general elective in the AA degree.
- Understanding of confidentiality issues
- Understanding of boundary issues
- Understanding of release of information documentation
- Understanding of requirements to report
- Understanding of court ordered drug and alcohol treatment
- Understanding of the Washington State Judicial System
- Understanding of the Washington Administrative Codes pertaining to drug and alcohol treatment
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)