Jan 27, 2022
BA 240 - Principles of Marketing
READ 090 , ENGL 095 or instructor permission.
Inquiry into the institutions engaged in the movement of goods and services from producers to consumers. Primary emphasis on basic marketing with a managerial approach. Required for business management.
5 theory hours.
Vocational Program Course
Vocational program course.
AA General Elective
May be used as a general elective in the AA degree.
- Analysis of the role of marketing within business and society
- Understand the importance of gaining insights about the marketplace and customers
- Identify the parts of the market that is served best and most profitably
- Exposure to marketing strategy: 4Ps, SWOT analysis, integrating the marketing plan, positioning to the competition, and capturing value from customers
- Identify the new-product development process and concerns in managing this process
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)