Dec 09, 2023
PE 104 - Pickleball
Apparent good health or physician’s approval for participation.
This class is designed to introduce the student to the game of pickleball. Fundamental instruction in the use of equipment as well as an emphasis on court strategy will be stressed. Doubles and singles tournaments will be part of the class.
Guided Practice Hours
2 guided practice hours.
AA General Elective
Up to 3 PE activity credits can be used as general electives in the AA degree.
- Learn the rules of pickleball
- Learn and apply the basic skills of pickleball
- Learn the strategies used in playing single and doubles
- Improve coordination and physical fitness levels
- Participate in atmosphere of competition and cooperation
- Complete a rules and skills assessment at the end of the quarter
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)