Dec 09, 2023
PE 106 - Badminton
Apparent good health or physician’s approval for participation.
This course is designed to meet the needs of all players interested in learning and improving their skills in badminton.
Guided Practice Hours
2 guided practice hours.
AA General Elective
Up to 3 PE activity credits can be used as general electives in the AA degree.
- Learn the rules of badminton
- Learn and apply the basic skills of badminton
- Learn the strategies used in playing single and doubles
- Improve coordination and physical fitness levels
- Participate in atmosphere of competition and cooperation
- Complete a rules and skills assessment at the end of the quarter
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)