Dec 09, 2023
PE 108 - Intermediate Pickleball
Apparent good health or physician’s approval for participation, PE 104 or instructor permission.
A continuation of PE 104 . Skills will be applied to support advanced techniques in court strategy connected with singles and doubles competition. This class will promote the benefits of pickle-ball as a lifetime activity.
Guided Practice Hours
2 guided practice hours.
AA General Elective
Up to 3 PE activity credits can be used as general electives in the AA degree.
- Review learning the rules of pickleball
- Learn and apply advanced skills of pickleball
- Learn and apply advanced strategies in playing singles and doubles
- Improve coordination and physical fitness levels
- Participate in atmosphere of cooperation and competition
- Complete a rules and skills assessment at the end of the quarter
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)