Dec 09, 2023
PE 126 - Intermediate Volleyball
Apparent good health or physician’s approval for participation; PE 125 or instructor permission.
This class is designed to enhance the basic skills of volleyball learned in PE 125 . The more advanced techniques of blocking, setting and hitting will also be taught. Different strategies of offense and serving will be emphasized. The benefits of playing volleyball as a lifetime fitness activity will also be discussed.
Guided Practice Hours
2 guided practice hours.
AA General Elective
Up to 3 PE activity credits can be used as general electives in the AA degree.
- The student will demonstrate a proficiency at the skills of serving and passing
- The student will demonstrate an understanding of the strategies of serving and offense
- The student will have demonstrated cooperation and sportsmanship during drills and play
- The student will have demonstrated knowledge of the rules of the game
- The student will demonstrate the ability to perform the skills of setting, hitting, and tipping
- The student will demonstrate an understanding of the benefits of volleyball as a lifetime fitness activity
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)