Jun 01, 2023
BTECH 160 - Outlook
BTECH 100 and BTECH 101 .
This course offers an introduction to Microsoft Outlook. Students learn to communicate through e-mail, maintain electronic calendars, schedule meetings, and manage contacts.
Vocational Program Course
Vocational program course.
AA General Elective
May be used as a general elective in the AA degree.
- Compose, send, and respond to e-mail messages
- Find, arrange, organize, manage, and archive e-mail messages
- Schedule appointments, events, and meetings and maintain calendars
- Manage contact information and coordinate the data with e-mail and and scheduling functions
- Maintain to-do lists and assign tasks to others
- Keep track of activities, short reminders, and ideas
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)