Jun 01, 2023
BTECH 220 - Office Procedures and Ethics
BTECH 113 and BA 140 or instructor permission.
This is a finishing course for students taking the business technology curriculum. Instruction and practice of office standards, routines, and procedures are given. Telephone/FAX usage, mail processing, e-mail, communication, and human relations skills are included.
5 theory hours.
Vocational Program Course
Vocational program course.
AA General Elective
May be used as a general elective in the AA degree.
- Develop an understanding of the responsibilities, professional image, appropriate job attitude(s), and interpersonal relationships of the administrative assistant
- To develop skills in completing tasks commonly performed in an office setting; including, answering the telephone, faxing, using e-mail, and reprographics
- Enhance communication and interpersonal skills
- Work independently and as a member of an internal team
- Be resourceful in obtaining, organizing, evaluating, and managing information
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)