Jun 05, 2023
ACCT& 202 - Principles of Accounting II
ACCT& 201 or ACCT 114 .
This course continues the study of financial accounting theory through the application of the basic concepts and principles of the partnerships and corporation form of business organization. Includes the study of fixed assets, intangibles, liabilities, statement of cash flow, additional financial reporting issues and the analysis and interpretation of financial statements.
5 theory hours.
AA Specified Elective
Satisfies specified elective requirement for the AA degree.
- Identify the types of long-term assets and explain the management issues related to accounting for them
- Account for partnership income, dissolution, and liquidation
- Explain and compute the issuance of stock, dividends, and stock options, as well as buying treasury stock
- Prepare a statement of cash flows
- Analyze and construct journal entries, post transactions, produce financial reports and evaluate performance of a business
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)