Dec 09, 2023
ENGL& 102 - English Composition II
A grade of “C” or better in ENGL& 101 .
ENGL& 102 develops reading, writing, and critical thinking skills at the advanced level. Students will use a complete research process to find, analyze, evaluate and integrate information from texts to compose evidence-backed arguments that demonstrate audience awareness using appropriate writing conventions and academic source documentation.
5 theory hours.
Upon completing English 102, students will be able to:
- Conduct an inquiry-based research process
- Analyze, synthesize, evaluate, interpret and integrate information from multiple credible sources
- Produce evidence-backed arguments that demonstrate audience awareness
- Document research using an appropriate academic format
- Engage and reflect upon a composing process, that includes inventing, drafting, participating in a feedback process, revising, and editing
Satisfies writing skills requirement for the AA degree.
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)